Thursday, November 15, 2018

{7.30.18 - 8.5.18}

8.5.18     My baby is three months old! He is really good at convincing me that he needs to be rocked or nursed to sleep and he only likes to nap for 30 - 40 minutes. He likes to eat at least once a night but I've been okay with that so far! He likes to be held and he's getting so good at controlling his head! I feel like he'll be sitting up in no time! He doesn't like to be on his tummy at all - he hates it more than any of my other kids have hated it! I've been able to get him to laugh multiple times but it's hard, and he definitely has to be in the mood! Haha! I'm so glad this sweet, smiley boy is mine! 
8.5.18  Eli was given a beautiful blessing by Matthew today!   
The kids love to "fly" on my feet and I love the smiles I get to see when we do it! // Lyla and Eli! He's getting better about letting them hold him!  
Alya and Eli // These kids are the greatest!  
Grandma and Grandpa came down early for Eli's baby blessing and took Matthew and the bigger kids fishing. They loved fishing on a boat, even though Lyla accidentally dropped her fishing pole into the lake. 
Axel is so excited about this fish! I'm not sure why the girls look so grossed out by it!  
I love this little boy with all of my heart! This picture of him is so darn cute!! 
He's getting so good at grabbing things and he loves to lay and kick...but only if I have him somewhere he can't be bothered...like on the counter while I'm working in the kitchen! Ha!
My sweet baby Eli! It's getting harder to lay him down and expect him to stay asleep for very long. He sure likes to be held! As hard as that can be, I know how fast they grow up and grow out of these phases, so I haven't pushed too hard to get him to fall asleep and stay asleep on his own!  
Luke and Diana came down a little early for Eli's blessing so we met up with Evan and Megan and had a BBQ. I really love these friendships! I'm so glad that I like all of Matthew's friend's wives! Haha!  
He really struggles with tummy time, but he is so stinkin' cute!  
Some of the kids at the BBQ. Evan's mom was so sweet - she got a little gift to give to all seven of the bigger kids.  
Diana and Megan and I took our kids swimming before the BBQ while our husbands worked on Evan and Megan's house. How dare we make the kids stop playing to take a picture, though! 
Some friends here in Ephraim invited us out to their parent's pond for family home evening one night. It was my first time on a paddle board and the girls loved playing in the canoes and swimming. They were so brave and I was so proud of them! Axel had every adult take him around on the paddle board and it was hard to convince him that it was time to take it back to shore.  
Oh how I love this smile! // I have a slight obsession with hands, and these are some of my favorites. I have many favorite little hands! 
I was doing my hair one morning with Eli laying where I thought he would be safe behind me on the bathroom floor. Axel came in the bathroom and before I knew it, he was dragging him out the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment