Wednesday, November 14, 2018

{7.23.18 - 7.29.18}

I love this! Haha! She is out! (Alya) 
Lyla is such a hoot! Her vest over her pajamas, her crazy messy morning hair and her big blue eye balls she stuck into her mask just crack me up!! // I love a freshly bathed baby!  
I think of all his siblings Eli looks the most like Alya. I also think Eli is a miniature version of Matthew. 
I can't help but smile when I see him smile. // We were invited up to some friend's property to camp for the day and their neighbors set up a zipline. All the kids went on it!! It was so great! This was the easiest way to pack Axel back and forth after he was harnessed in! 
Our 2nd annual 24th of July camping trip was so great! All our friends came to us this year because we didn't want to pile our whole family in our truck and drive that far with one of the kids in the front seat! I'm so grateful they were willing to come so far!  
Dad set up his hammock this year and got lots of quality time with each of the kids! (Left: Alya Right: Lyla) 

I'm very grateful all the moms have tricks up their sleeves to keep these kids entertained! They colored, they went exploring, the found bullets, they played in their treehouse, they went on a scavenger hunt, etc. etc. I think they had a blast!!
Almost all the girls (minus Gracie, Ainslee and Marlee) Left to right: Riley, Alexa, Beckett, Lyla, Alya, Annalynn 

We had a very successful dessert night! Haha! // I love their friendship!  
Everyone but myself and Eli went fishing one afternoon. It was pretty nice to have the camp all to myself for a couple of hours! Eli nursed/slept the whole time so it was very quiet and peaceful for me! And each of the kids were able to reel in a fish, which they all loved!  
One of the many games the Bair's entertained the kids with! // I brought a bunch of embroidery floss and was pleasantly surprised at how popular the friendship bracelets were! I think each of the kids ended up with at least one of them!  
I can't say enough how grateful I am for the friends that we have! I love when we can get all together and catch up on our lives...especially when we get to enjoy our beautiful mountains and have no distractions! But I think I love even more watching how much fun our kids have together! I hope these are friendships that will last through the ages!
This is Alya on the zipline. She was so scared but so brave! After this she did go again and liked it better the second time! 
This is Lyla on the zipline. I think she was nervous but I think she loved it! She also went a second time. 
Axel LOVED the zipline. As soon as he saw our friend Shane go down he knew he wanted to try it! I thought we would have to try putting him in the Moby wrap and sending him with Matthew or something like that, but he went on his own and he thought it was the greatest thing!! He also went a second time!

No comments:

Post a Comment