Tuesday, May 15, 2018

{4.16.18 - 4.22.18}

This kid is hilarious! I have no idea what he was doing, but he sure thought he was funny - and so did I!  
I love these kids! Dirty faces and all!  
I love that it's been warm enough for us to have picnics! We have been outside for lunch almost everyday this week and it's been wonderful! 
Lyla is pretty proud of the fact that she can wink both eyes, and Alya is getting really good at winking her one eye!  
Axel goes outside for five minutes and he is beat red! He loves his truck and playing in the dirt! Also, the girls have finally figured out how to pump on the swings and that makes me so happy! 
I don't remember what they were playing...but I could hear them whispering but I couldn't find them...until I looked in the washer. // Axel is just too cute for his own good!  
37 Week baby bump. I'm feeling large and ready whenever this baby is! // Axel's hair is getting really long, so we gave him some pigtails. Now, when I do the girls' hair he usually brings me a rubber band and asks for a ponytail.  
We made it up to the Jordan River Temple open house. We were kind of rushed through, so I don't know how memorable it will be for my kids, but I think it was fun and I think they enjoyed themselves. While we were in the Celestial Room I kind of explained to the girls that it was a room where you can sit and feel close to heaven. Alya's response was, "I don't feel that." Haha! It made me laugh! It'll be good when she can go back and feel that Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment