Tuesday, May 1, 2018

{4.9.18 - 4.15.18}

The girls were given umbrellas and rain boots for their 4th birthday but we haven't really had a chance to use their umbrellas yet. We finally had what I thought was going to be a warm-ish spring rain so we thought we'd go play! We took a walk around our little half-block and while we were out it started snowing and got pretty cold. Someone even stopped and asked us if we needed a ride! Haha! I felt like a terrible mother! But it was still fun and the girls were stoked to finally use their umbrellas! 
Axel loved jumping in the puddles!  
Axel is mid-jump trying to splash the miniscule amount of water in that "puddle."  
Lyla layered a whole bunch of her dress-up clothes and it was so funny! She was extremely willing to pose for a picture! She's such a ham! // It was a really chilly morning and Alya came upstairs in her striped shorts and star tank top.  I asked her to go back downstairs and put on pants and long sleeves - so she did! Haha!
Matthew has been working out of town basically all month and most nights Alya ends up coming into my room asking if she can cuddle with me. She came up really early one morning and I didn't want her to wake Lyla up by sending her back to her room so I let her stay. The next thing I knew, Lyla was also climbing into my bed and I thought for sure we'd have an early morning since they can't seem to sleep next to each other without getting frustrated with one another. I was very pleasantly surprised when they both fell back to sleep!  
36 weeks with this little one! I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment