Monday, April 2, 2018

{3.5.18 - 3.11.18}

These two are so sweet! I like how Alya has been very cute with Axel these days! She always wants to help me when I'm getting him dressed or changing his diaper, or getting him ready after his bath. I love the second picture...how she's grabbing his face to pull him in for a kiss.  
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! 
I love these kiddos! They are so cute, and wild, and funny and crazy! 
Axel upgraded his car seat this week! I think he likes the change...but he's not sure what to do with his feet...and he doesn't really understand that he can sleep in it, either. Hopefully he figures that out sooner than later!
I love this video of Alya! We were signing "I'll love you forever" but I love that she can't rotate her finger without the help of her mouth! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment