Monday, April 2, 2018

{2.26.18 - 3.4.18}

The girls made their decision about whether they wanted to go to the Dollar Store or fishing...Lyla decided on fishing and Alya chose the Dollar Store...????? I was shocked! I would have guessed that fishing would win, hands down. So the night before they went, Alya's mind was made up that she didn't need to go fishing. I hated the idea that she wouldn't get to enjoy the day fishing with her dad...especially because she had so much fun last time they went! I ended up giving in and telling her that she would get to do both...so she agreed to go fishing, and I'm so glad she did! I think she is, too! // 30 week baby bump 
Axel has been so clingy to me lately, so I love these moments - not only because it means he doesn't need me at the moment, but I think it's so fun to watch him spend time with his dad! I think it's good for him, too!
My favorite part of this video is the end... this kid is so funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment