Monday, April 2, 2018

{3.12.18 - 3.18.18}

We had a nice little rainstorm and the most beautiful rainbow! We could see it end to end and I don't think I've ever seen a rainbow with such vibrant colors! 
He's at it again...wearing his sisters boots and hat! He is so darn cute! 
Looking for the neighbor's cat! The cat's name is Marshmallow, and my kids love him. I don't know why, because he doesn't exactly love my kids! Haha! 
The kids decided to walk to the park today. Axel basically ran the whole way, the girls held hands the whole way, and I love the socks that Alya chose for her outfit today! // Axel thinks he's big enough to do the playground by himself and if I don't stay close enough to him he wouldn't think twice about stepping off a platform with a four foot drop to the ground - sometimes with a bar or something for him to hit his head on on the way down. Silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment