Thursday, March 29, 2018

{2.5.18 - 2.11.18}

I am loving my new kitchen! I bought myself some pretty white tulips and just felt like my kitchen could be in a magazine (minus the fact that my last countertop is not finished! Haha!) Unfortunately I never really pulled out my nice camera to get a picture before my flowers died...so here is a not-so-great phone picture! I'll have to keep my eye out for some more white tulips, I guess! // For primary the girls were asked to fill out a spotlight for themselves. One of the questions was "what is your favorite sport?" Alya's answer cracked me up!!! Obviously we are a very active, sporty family!  
I love this boy and his love for baths! Anytime I run the bath water for any reason...to clean or fill up a bucket or whatever, he runs in and tries to undress to get in the tub and opens the drawer I keep the tub toys in and starts throwing in a whole bunch of stuff for him to mostly ignore while he is actually bathing! Also...I just love that little bum!  
Dad had one of his first shed-hunting trips and I'd say he did pretty good! Here is a picture of all the horns he and his friend found this weekend. That pile of rocks they are leaning on is where Mr. Mo is buried. I think he's got a beautiful view to enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment