Thursday, March 29, 2018

{2.12.18 - 2.18.18}

 I love that Axel wants to take these belly pictures with me! He's just so darn cute! The girls, unfortunately, were not interested in being in the picture. // 28 weeks! 
Lyla is in love with this card she got for her birthday! She dug it out the other day and asked if she could use my camera!  
It's probably good that the girls want to take pictures, because I haven't been great at pulling out my camera these days. I found six pictures of Lyla making a silly face very similar to this one!  
My poor little man has been so sick this week! He had such a hard time napping in his bed, so I was able to enjoy some pretty great snuggles...I just wish he hadn't been sick, poor boy! // He must be feeling better, though! He really enjoyed these sprinkles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment