Thursday, March 8, 2018

{1.29.18 - 2.4.18}


My little photographers are at it again! Here are a few of my favorite pictures they took this week:
...Dad and Lyla...
...Dad and Alya... 
...Lyla... 
This boy has a serious shoe fetish. Anything can become shoes in his mind. // I kept telling him he couldn't have any snacks because I was making dinner. I turned around from the sink to find that he took matters into his own hands.  
Dad took the girls on a fishing trip! They had so much fun! 

Maybe we need to start doing a Mohawk on occasion! Haha!
26 Week baby bump // We ran out of diapers for the girls and Matthew and I decided we didn't want to buy anymore, so we put the girls to bed and told them if they woke up dry we could make a trip to the dollar store. They obviously woke up dry! (Lyla picked a pink plastic baseball bat and Alya picked an Easter egg that she could paint.) Hopefully things continue to go well for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment