Wednesday, February 28, 2018

{12.25.17 - 12.31.17}

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
We had such a good Christmas this year! We spent Christmas Eve with my mom and then we were able to go visit Matthew's family for Christmas day. I love waking up in our own home on Christmas morning, but it was a lot of fun to be with family on Christmas morning. I think my girls really enjoyed having so much attention from so many different people!  
Santa brought Axel his own basketball hoop and it was instantly a big hit...not only with Axel, but with Dad and the sisters, too!  
The girls have been galloping up and down the halls on their stick horses, and Axel, of course wanted to join in, but didn't have his own horse...until now! Nana found him the cutest little stick horse and he loves it! 
I think Papa had a lot of fun shopping for the grandkids this year. I know at least one of the new toys he got them was sitting on a shelf in their house for at least a year! Haha! They loved them and I love that they were toys meant to be kept at Grandma and Papa's house! Haha!  
Jessica bought the girls a cowgirl Barbie complete with her own horse! The girls have been wanting me to buy them a horse similar to this one for the longest time, so when Alya opened up her Barbie and horse she literally screamed! she was so excited! It was so cute! They even fell asleep cuddling them in the truck...doesn't look too comfortable to me, but they did not want to let go of them!  
Matthew and I were able to leave our kids in Idaho for a week after Christmas and we came home to start a huge project!! I am SOOO excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment