Wednesday, February 28, 2018

{1.1.18 - 1.7.18}

We don't have our kitchen table set up yet, so today the kids had a picnic style lunch on our new floors! I'm so glad to have them back home, but I am so grateful we were able to have a week to get as much done in our kitchen as we could!  
 22 weeks with baby brother // I got my new stove!! I can't wait to bake some cookies!
This boy. He is not afraid of anything. I'm learning to just let him go and try to be where I can keep him from getting hurt if it comes to that. He doesn't need me for much when it comes to getting into things. I'm glad that he at least needs me for cuddles and to kiss his owies better! // He is learning what to do when I pull out the camera! He looks at it and while saying "eeeesh" (cheese) gives me the cutest smiles! He loves when we turn the camera so he can see his own face! 
I am loving the girls's pictures lately. Here are a few of Alya's recent drawings. This one is her dad with a grumpy face...
...this one is her self portrait...
...and this is a picture of "baby Axel."

No comments:

Post a Comment