Thursday, February 15, 2018

{12.18.17 - 12.24.17}

We were able to meet some friends in Salt Lake to see the lights at Temple Square. The girls were so excited because they got to ride on a the train! We rode the front runner from Provo to Salt Lake and they thought it was pretty cool! As always, the lights were beautiful and the kids did awesome!  
We spent Christmas Eve at Nana's house this year! I love this picture of her reading to my kids!  
I wanted the girls to open their quilts with my mom since she was such a big part of getting them done. I think they liked them. I wish the picture of Lyla wasn't so blurry... 
 Lyla doing the airplane with Joni. 
My sister is getting a new puppy and she has had the chance to puppy sit a few times for the owners. We were lucky enough to be in Salt Lake while she had them, so we went to cuddle puppies for the evening! Lyla got so attached to that little white puppy (Buzz) and she was pretty devastated when we had to say goodbye! // Alya was just happy to hold and cuddle any and all of the puppies!
Axel was so cute with them! He kept leaning over and resting his head on theirs to give them a hug, but as soon as he was done with it, he all but threw it off of himself to get to the next one! I'm sure Judi had many mini heart attacks with my kids and her puppies, but we are grateful she let us come snuggle them anyway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment