Wednesday, February 7, 2018

{12.11.17 - 12.17.17}

The girls decided to do their hair like their dad's tonight. Of course they had to add the bows...and Lyla had to have her hat to complete her "dad look." So funny!  
Axel has recently discovered the games on my phone. It's surprising to me how quickly he has figured it out. He rarely needs help getting into the games and while sometimes it's really nice, I also kind of hate how long he could sit and entertain himself with my phone. 
Alya took this adorable picture of Lyla and Axel on my lap! I love this picture for a few different reasons! I love how Axel is (voluntarily) cuddling with his sister, the fact that they are both content to share my lap, and the fact that one of my girls took this picture!! 
The girls have loved to play photographer lately. They take pictures of everything...toys and clothes left on the floor, crumbs not yet wiped off the counter, I have blurry carpet pictures and their favorite thing is to bend over and have their sister take pictures of their bums.  
I love when they take decent pictures like this one, though! I feel like they are little treasures! 
We got done watching a movie one day and the kids all piled on top of Matthew to look at his phone with him. Axel made it fairly difficult but I love moments like this when all the kids (and the dad) are happy to be in the same place and enjoying each other's company!

No comments:

Post a Comment