Tuesday, February 6, 2018

{12.4.17 - 12.10.17}

to
Axel wanted me to read to him this morning while I was busy doing other things (I know, poor excuse) so I asked Alya if she would read to him for me! She was happy to do so and I was happy to watch them together! 
We were able to get up the canyon to get our Christmas tree this week and as always, the kids really enjoyed helping to decorate! 
Axel did much better with our tree than I thought he would. There were only a handful of times that I had to put ornaments back on the tree. I'm glad I didn't have to move all the decorations to the top half of the tree! // He wanted to help so bad!! I love how he's standing on his little tippy toes to reach the water! 

I got the girls' quilts back and thanks to so much help from my mom, I was able to get the binding on them! I only have a good picture of Lyla's quilt, but I am so happy with both of them!! 
Remember this face? (Axel was almost 3 months old in this picture, but I remember thinking this is the face that I was always going to remember him making.) 
Well, he still makes it! Haha!  
He has been so interested in trying to color when his sisters are coloring. He gets a little frustrated because he doesn't really understand that he has to put some pressure on the pen to get the ink to show up so it doesn't last too long, but he sure tries! 
This boy's hair is out of control. I feel like the back of his head looks like this 95% of the time! 
I got this amazing lens for my birthday this year! I'm really looking forward to getting out with Matthew so I can try it out!  
This is possibly my favorite "gift" that I received for my birthday! Nothing beats cuddles, especially when they are from a couple of cute little girls! 
Aly drew the manger scene today! There are two baby Jesus' - one in the manger and one being held by Mary. I love seeing their abilities develop!

No comments:

Post a Comment