Sunday, January 28, 2018

{11.6.17 - 11.12.17}

We must not have had a real exciting week this week as these are the only pictures I have. The reason for taking this picture was because my baby was eating a banana like a big kid for the first time, and he absolutely loved it! Upon further inspection, the other great thing about the first picture is his (or rather, his sisters) shoes. This kid is such a riot!!
Axel has also started trying to help me with all my chores. He wants to be wherever I am and doing whatever I'm doing. I think his favorite thing is to "help" me vacuum. Instead of trying to hold onto the vacuum like his sisters did, though, he has found other items in our home that will work as a vacuum for him. We have a push-popper toy that he normally uses, but he couldn't find that this week, so he used one of the girls' strollers instead. He was very careful to go back and forth like I do and to make sure he got into all the corners and as far under beds/couches as he could get!

No comments:

Post a Comment