Sunday, January 28, 2018

{11.13.17 - 11.19.17}

Axel was so proud of himself when he figured out that he could use the chairs to climb up onto the table. 
Matthew and I took a trip down to the Henry's for a day to look at bucks. It was really nice to get away, just the two of us for a day - even though there were SO many people down there!  
We sat and watched some young bucks practice their sparing skills. I've never actually seen a bucks fighting, so even though this was just practice for these two young'uns, it was still fun for me to watch! 


I love when Axel blesses us with his musical abilities! He likes to make the rounds in this room from the piano to the guitars, or vise versa. He's pretty great!

We learned the gender of the new baby this week! The girls were a little disappointed, but I think they are coming around to the idea of another little brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment