Sunday, January 28, 2018

{11.20.17 - 11.26.17}

We got a little bit of snow and the girls were dying to go out and play, and of course, Axel didn't complain at all about that! I was shocked that he kept his hat and mittens on the whole time! // The snow you see in this picture in really about all we had in our yard. The girls insisted on wearing their new coats that my sister gave them, even though I'm not sure they needed them. They went out and the first thing they did was practice making snow balls.  
Who's who? I think the girls are starting to look more and more alike everyday. Alya was having an emotional day one day and I asked her to come in and talk to me. I could hear the two of them in the other room whispering, and the next thing I know, Lyla comes in to me and says, "I'm Alya." And I thought, "I'm in trouble!" Haha!  
Lyla, my hoarder, holding onto her snowball as long as she can. 
Axel's little cheeser is probably my favorite thing about this picture!  
The girls brought their snowball up on the porch to see how long it took for it to melt...they couldn't wait that long and ended up smashing it themselves.  
I love my handsome little lion! 
Mo is the most patient dog I've ever known! I'm sure it's not comfortable for him to have Axel rocking him back and forth on the cement...especially since he can't be feeling all that great anyway. But he just lays there and takes the abuse! I'm so glad Axel loves him the way that he does, and I can tell that Mo has a special place in his heart for Axel as well.  
Over Thanksgiving we made decorated gingerbread houses with Matthew's family. Lyla's favorite person is Crystal, so of course she had to be on Crystal's team...which is good because I think Crystal is the only person who can reign Lyla in on all her crazy ideas. Sarah made a special peppermint flower for Lyla to put on their house and Lyla insisted that be the side of the house we got a picture of! 
Grandma and Papa with their gingerbread house // Alya was obviously on Jeni's (and Jessica's) team! 
After his nap, Axel was pretty good to just play with toys or anyone who was available to play with him while Matthew and I finished up our house! 
A baby's version of cookies and milk...? Even if all he ate during the Thanksgiving holiday was pumpkin cookies, at least he had something right!?
Lyla has been really into doing tricks lately. She asked me to take her picture doing this one. Don't worry, I had to take many pictures of her doing "different" (it was hard for me to see the difference) poses. Silly girl! But I love that she is so impressed with herself! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment