Thursday, January 25, 2018

{10.30.17 - 11.5.17}

How sad is it that these are the only two pictures I took of us carving pumpkins?! I don't even have a picture of our finished pumpkins! These pictures aren't awesome, but I love the amount of jewelry that Alya is wearing! They did not enjoy pulling the seeds out and they weren't all that thrilled when we wouldn't let them carve their own pumpkins. Haha! 
My little photographers enjoy taking pictures of anything at their eye level. 
Happy Halloween 2017. This year we had a princess, her unicorn and our little Charlie Brown! The kids got to go trick or treating with Dad this year while Mom stayed home and took a much needed break! I guess the girls walked around saying hello to almost everyone and complimenting people on their favorite costumes! 
Lyla loves her crown and the skirt that I made for her. Unfortunately I think this skirt is only going to fit her-not to mention hold up-for Halloween. I have a lot of room for improvement when it comes to my sewing projects!  
He was the cutest Charlie Brown in my opinion!  
Alya was planning to go as a cat for Halloween this year, but as soon as she found this unicorn get-up, she was in love!  
Axel and Mo are best friends. Sometimes I think it's a little one sided (haha!) but I know that Mo loves Axel. I don't think he's ever cuddled with the girls like he lets Axel cuddle with him. It's pretty fun to watch! 
And here's a video of my cute baby and his Dad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment