Monday, January 22, 2018

{10.23.17 - 10.29.17}

Axel's addiction to shoes is so funny! It really doesn't matter who's shoes or what color they are, if they go on your feet he wants them on. // It makes me happy that he is so happy!
Pretty Mo. As I mentioned in my last post, we got some bad new about Mo. You can see just how swollen his neck is in this picture. I hope the medicine he is taking will help us buy him some time. 
Ephraim city had their first annual Pumpkin Walk this week so I took the girls over. It was short but lots of fun! 
They loved holding the bunnies. Lyla wanted to hold the white bunny so bad but he was just so nervous around all the kids, he kept scratching her every time she tried to hold him. She was pretty disappointed but was glad that the little brown bunny let her hold him! 
Our first picture of the new baby. We had a little scare this week so I had to go in for an ultrasound earlier than usual, but all is fine and I'm so glad we got a few pictures of this little thing! // Lyla is so excited about her princess skirt I'm making her for Halloween!  
Nana bought the girls some new Christmas dresses and they loved trying them on! Lyla on the left, Alya on the right.  
You can't tell how glittery they are, but the church chairs are covered in glitter when they wear these dresses to church! // When four year olds dress themselves. I love that Lyla is wearing a headband as a necklace and that Alya didn't want to take her helmet (or helment, as they call them) off for this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment