Sunday, January 21, 2018

{10.16.17 - 10.22.17}

I do like the fall, and I think my backyard is extra beautiful when all the leaves change color and blanket the ground. It's even more fun to enjoy these colors when my kids are all mixed up in them! 
These pictures of Lyla include just a few of the things that she loves right now. *Necklaces. I love that she completed her outfit with this string of pearls today. *Bow hair. She hates to get her hair done, but she loves to have it all fancy. She wants it crimpy, or curly or done up in or with a bow. *Her horse. The girls are almost constantly galloping everywhere. Up and down the halls, in the isles of the grocery store, through the parking lot (as far as I will let them) and on their stick horses in the backyard! 
When we're out in the leaves, there has to be at least one leaf angel made! 
I'm getting closer to being done with the girls' quilts! I finally have the border on! I can't wait to get them back from the quilter!! 
Axel has decided he doesn't want to be in a high chair. He wants to be at the table with the rest of us. I hope Alya will continue to enjoy sitting next to him as much as she enjoyed it for the first time today! Also, notice her scriptures sitting next to her plate. She takes them everywhere with her these days. She likes to sleep with them because they bring her comfort, so I guess she has decided that if they can do that for her while she's asleep, maybe they will do that for her throughout the day, too...? I hope she will continue to develop a love for the Book of Mormon and the word written within. 

No comments:

Post a Comment