Thursday, September 7, 2017

{8.14.17 - 8.20.17}

These hams!! This picture sums up pretty well my little family! The girls love their dress-up clothes...although I don't think they would consider them dress-up! And Axel is always just so happy! 
This boy loves to climb on anything and everything. His favorite these days is climbing up on the bench in his sister's room. He also loves to  climb on the dishwasher and he's tried using the drawer handles in the bathroom to climb up on the bathroom counter. So far that hasn't worked, thank goodness!! 
My blue-eyed beauties! 
Lyla reeled in her first fish!!! 
Alya was breaking out the dance moves, and it was adorable!! 
OH MY GOSH!! I love this handsome boy!! 
Oh the attitude!! // She looks pretty relaxed, doesn't she?  
One of our beautiful Sanpete sunsets! 
Miss Lyla! 

My Grandpa celebrated a birthday this week so we went up to visit with him! It was so good to see him and I am so grateful for the love that he has for me and my family and I feel so blessed to be able to visit him every now and then...even though I don't see him often enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment