Thursday, August 31, 2017

{8.7.17 - 8.13.17}

My kids were able to come with me to my mutual activity this week! A couple of the girls took Lyla and Alya out on kayaks and let them row by themselves! They took a net over to a spot that had trees growing out of the water with low hanging branches (the girls felt like they were in "Princess and the Frog" and they caught some little fish!  
Some of the girls even took Axel out on the water! I'm glad the young women like my kids! 

Axel had (what I think was) his first taste of Mountain Dew. I'm honestly not sure how he felt about it.  
Just Anna and Elsa riding two-by-two. 
We went to the Downey, Idaho fair! While at the top of the ferris wheel something caught Alya's attention. As soon as she got off she took off running...
...and we found her at the mechanical bull! Both the girls took a ride. They loved it but they were also "a little scared!"  
They make me crazy. CRAZY! But I love them with my whole heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment