Tuesday, September 19, 2017

{8.21.17 - 8.27.17}

2017 Eclipse - I didn't worry about looking for special glasses we could use to look at the eclipse, but then when the day came I really wished I had! Luckily Matthew was working near the science building at the college and they were handing out slides you could use, so Matthew brought some home and we all got to look at the eclipse! 
The best part of baking anything is licking the bowls and spoons! Alya really enjoyed helping me make frosting for Axel's birthday cake! 
Little man got to enjoy donuts for his birthday breakfast! // Boxes are the best! Seriously...why buy toys when they can play with boxes! 
Lyla & Alya 
We get some beautiful sunsets! 
I canned many jars of green beans! I love having a garden that blesses us with so much produce! // My kiddos all came down with some kind of weird flu this week. They were all miserable and I felt so bad for them! It took a while for them to be back to normal, but I'm grateful they are good as new! 
Axel's smash cake! // He loved his birthday balloons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment