Sunday, August 13, 2017

{7.24.17 - 7.30.17}

...camping continued! Axel found the ONLY mud puddle to be found! And of course it was the day I put him in his white hoodie! I can't even be mad because he's so darn cute! 
All morning the kids worked on their own campfire and arranging their own camp chairs around it!  
Would you believe me if I told you my friend's phone took this picture of Lyla!?  
These kids were almost inseparable the whole trip! So cute! 
Evan and Megan were nice enough to let all the kids into their trailer to wait out the rain! (Annalyn & Alya) 
Watching Matthew bring in the crawdads was one of the highlights! 


It was so much fun to spend so much time with our friends and watch our kids run around and play and explore and imagine! 
We owe it all to these guys! They have been friends since before any of us girls were in the picture and I am so thankful for the friendships that "the wives" have cultivated and for the friends that our kids are developing!
I bought myself a coloring book and my girls have kind of taken it over! I don't mind though, because they are doing so well! Alya's is the eagle (hawk?) and Lyla colored the peacock. 
Alya has really enjoyed coloring and she is doing so well! She really concentrates on what she is doing and is so careful to stay in the lines!  
Lyla does great for a little while, but she has a hard time sitting still for too long! (Long car rides are really hard for her!) She is very careful for a minute and then she gets bored and...colors a little faster...aka scribbles... // We found a zucchini in the garden that was half the size of Axel! We always seem to have a few of those every year! Haha! 
This little man turned 11 months! I can't believe he is almost a year old!! The first year with the girls seemed to take forever, but Axel's first year has gone SO fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment