Thursday, August 10, 2017

{7.17.17 - 7.23.17}

Alya loved helping dad rub beeswax (she calls it earwax) on his cutting board. My girls are awesome little helpers, but only when it's their decision. Heaven forbid we ask them to clean up after themselves or set the table! // Lyla working on her coloring skills. I feel like it's been a while since they have really wanted to sit and color, but I love it when they do! 
Look at those teeth! His top two teeth are coming in and he just keeps on getting cuter and cuter! 
 Matthew made his own pastrami! It was really yummy!
(Lyla) We managed to get our friends from Cache Valley together! We have all moved all over...most of them are still in Cache Valley, but there are a couple of us here in Sanpete. We met near Strawberry and camped for 5 days over the 24th of July! It was so much fun!!
(Alya) The kids got wet, they got dirty, the colored, they picked flowers and gathered leaves. They rode the four-wheeler, they hiked all over, they laughed and ran and wore each other right out!  
(Lyla)

Lyla was so tired one night while I was getting Alya ready for bed, she just passed out in her camp chair next to the fire. This memory would be sweeter for me if I could just forget about the giant fit she and her sister threw right before falling asleep! Haha!
Swimming at Strawberry. I love my people! 
Alya just buddied up to Luke one morning! She kept asking where he was when she couldn't see him and when he moved his chair away from the fire pit to go sit up on the shady hill, she moved her chair up to sit next to him. It was really cute! 
10 adults and 8 kids. It's hard to believe that the adults outnumber the kids - they have enough energy that I feel like they should count for two people! Haha!
This was hopefully just the start of an annual trip and I am so looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment