Wednesday, August 9, 2017

{7.10.17 - 7.16.17}

Everyone got a ride in the wagon today! I even had the girls arguing over who got to pull me! 
"MOM! Look how high I can go!!" Lyla//Alya 
Just a few of the many faces of Alya...
...and Lyla! 
I think she could be some kind of ATV model, no? 
I took many pictures of these people on the four-wheeler...but Lyla's face is what sold me on posting this particular picture! 

 I have picture similar to this of the girls with this little turtle. This boy is getting so big and I'm struggling a little with it! // Just try getting the girls to leave Axel's toys alone. I've tried...it's hard!
Splash pad fun. All three of the kids were soaking wet by the time we left! 



 I love that Lyla holds her breath to run through water that is not even close to touching her face.


 When they all choose to snuggle with each other my heart melts a little bit.

THE. BEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment