Thursday, June 22, 2017

{6.12.17 - 6.18.17}

Cutting has been the girls' favorite activity lately. They are getting really good at it! They have found almost all of their pictures that they have painted or colored or stickered and cut out each shape or picture, and of course they want me to save each and every one of them! It's great! 
We set up a water slide in our backyard. Alya loved it! 
Lyla was a little less sure about it...as you can see by the look on her face! Haha! 
I think it's so funny that when I ask the girls to put their arms around each other, Alya basically chokes who she's next to!  
Oh this boy! He is getting SO good at walking...he walked from his car to me multiple times today! 
I am getting closer with the girls' quilts! I have enough squares finished for one quilt top! I am getting pretty excited to see how they turn out! 
The girls tried on my glasses! They look too grown up for my liking, but they sure are adorable! (Lyla, Alya) 
Father and son. Happy Father's Day, Matthew! I hope this man knows how much we love him! 
I love this picture!!! Daddy and Alya. // Lyla - my collector. She is such a trouble maker, but man is she cute!  
We were in Idaho the weekend of Father's Day and on our way home we stopped at my Grandpa's house. It was fun to visit with Grandpa and a bonus that my mom was there! // See...here is Alya, choking Lyla!

No comments:

Post a Comment