Thursday, June 22, 2017

{6.5.17 - 6.11.17}

Lyla: "Mom, can you take a picture with me and Sassiness?" 
These two!! (Alya, Lyla) 
How Lyla sleeps. (I told you it could be a series!)  
She saw this and asked "why am I upside down!?"
Jeni and Crystal took me and the kids to Thanksgiving Point for a day and we loved it! 
Alya (above) climbed all over the canapies - granted Jeni carried her over all the rope bridges, but Lyla was not a fan of the rope bridges, so she hung out behind the volcano for 20 minutes!
Even Axel thought it was the greatest! 


Lyla 
Pirate Alya 
How cute is this picture of Lyla!? Also, she picked out her outfit for the day! It's pretty fun for me to watch them doing things like this!  
51 mile an hour winds and they still look adorable! 
After we went to Thanksgiving Point the girls got to have a sleepover with their aunts. Which is probably much more fun than being home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment