Monday, July 10, 2017

{6.19.17 - 6.25.17}

The girls have been practicing their "I LOVE YOU" hands, and I love it, and I love them! (Left: Alya, Right: Lyla) 
These girls and their dress ups are pretty awesome! // Lyla looked pretty great, didn't she? 
He's walking!! 
We love fishing! 
Lyla // Alya 
Don't let these smiles fool you. They were being little stinkers! We had asked them not to get in the water, but they ended up soaking wet (surprise, surprise), so they ended up naked in this chair until it was time to leave. They are obviously not afraid of us.  
The girls used to wear these little rompers, so when I pulled them out for Axel to wear Lyla wanted to try hers on. It fit better than I thought it would.  
The girls started swimming lessons this week! They are doing awesome! 
 This favorite boy of mine is officially 10 months old.
Matthew bought water balloons with the girls and they have been so excited to play with them. I love this sequence of Lyla and Matthew! (Look closely at the middle picture...you can see the water from her balloon splashing at her dad's feet.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment