Thursday, April 27, 2017

{4.3.17 - 4.9.17}

I love when my girls want to "read" to me! Alya is a great storyteller! 
I don't know what it is about a baby on his knees! I just think it's the cutest! 
I wish Lyla was this excited to have her picture taken always! // Axel loves riding in the stroller like a big boy.
The girls (or should I say birds) were running (or flying) up and down the hall. Back and forth, back and forth. And this little man tried and tried to keep up with them, crawling back and forth, back and forth.  
Lyla and I sat still long enough for her to fall asleep. If you know Lyla, you know this is nothing short of a miracle because as soon as she feels like she's going to fall asleep, she will wiggle just enough to keep herself awake. So, obviously we had to document! 
My beautiful babies, all ready for church! (Alya, Lyla & Axel)

No comments:

Post a Comment