Monday, April 24, 2017

{3.27.17 - 4.2.17}

Axel had his first graham cracker. I think he liked it! 

I love rainy day pictures, and the girls love the rain! Lyla seemed so thoughtful just walking through the gutters, and Alya thoroughly enjoyed splashing! 
These two are the best! 

Alya has learned how to work the teeter-totter. She loves it! // Little Miss Lyla. 
These little bears look so cute watching the rain! 
When you have two older sisters you have to wear pink and cute birdies every now and then. // I love when Axel crawls around with his "toy" in his mouth! 
We are working on getting Axel into his own room. The girls have been very helpful! 
There is just something about all three of my kids playing together that makes my heart melt! // He's so handsome!! 
We had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa! It was a pretty great day! 

When three year olds decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment