Friday, April 28, 2017

{4.10.17 - 4.16.17}

AXEL HAS HIS OWN ROOM!! He only spent one night in it before we went to Idaho for Easter, but he did great! 
I love how my girls decorate their cookies! This bunny was my favorite from this year!  
My amazingly talented mother made all 4 of her daughters beautiful quilts for our birthdays. This one is mine! I LOVE it!! Isn't she amazing!? 
Balloons = tons of fun! Alya // Lyla 
The girls were to fast for me to get a good picture of them, but they were so  cute playing with Axel through the gate at the top of the stairs! I love the way he looks at them!! // The girls were wrestling, and obviously it turned into not-so-much-fun for Alya fairly quickly. But I thought it was so funny I made her lay there while Lyla sat on her face so that I could get a picture.  
I asked her which egg was her favorite...she started with the purple, and of course had to choose the pink one...and then the blue one, and then the yellow one and then the orange one...
Basically she just liked them all! 
Lyla // Alya. I'm not sure how many people know this about me, but I LOVE hands. And the hands on those little girls...those ones are some of my favorites! 
I can't get over Lyla in this picture! She just cracks me up!! 
The girls enjoyed their first s'more this weekend! They didn't love how sticky they got, but I think they got good reviews overall. // My boys!!! How I love them! 
My little ham! Lyla, I sure love you!! // "Seni" and Miss Alya...it seems like they are always laughing about something together.  
"Mirror Image" // It seems like nothing can make Axel laugh quite like a balloon can! 
Luke and Diana stopped by to see us, and as always, we have to attempt a picture with the kids. I love these pictures that are so real life! Haha! It's definitely fun to see how they  change every time we get together! 
Happy Easter
-2017

No comments:

Post a Comment