Friday, April 21, 2017

{3.13.17 - 3.19.17}

I'm so glad he usually doesn't mind being mauled by his sisters! These three definitely have my heart! 
I'm all heart eyes for this little girl! Lyla sure has a crazy bone and we love her so much for it!
I hope this little guy can be patient and not grow up too fast on me. He just wants to keep up with the girls!
My sweetheart Alya. I love her excitement, and that smile!!
The girls' favorite place to play these days is in the garage. You can usually find them out there playing in my car or building monster traps.  
How cute are these three!?! 
Lyla found her first horn! She loves how small it is! Haha! Now every time that Dad goes hiking the girls always say "WITHOUT US!??" // I put Alya's sunglasses on Axel and was surprised that he left them on so well! I know you can't see much of his face in this picture, but he is so darn cute! 
Fishing - or rather - looking for sea shells and snail shells. I love Alya's little hand in this picture. // Lyla's cheeser. I love it. Also, look how cold her hand looks! Haha! Nothing will stop her from finding those shells! 
I just want my kids to stay little longer! Why do they have to get so big so fast!?
Although it's not the greatest picture, these two sure have a great love for each other. It's nice when they show it to us and each other every now and then! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment