Friday, April 21, 2017

{3.20.17 - 3.26.17}

Thing 1 Thing 2 Thing 3. Cutest Things I've ever known.  
Axel turned 7 months this week. // This is the start of the quilts I'm making for the girls. Hopefully they will be done by their birthday. 
Axel thought it was so funny to be the one mauling his sister for a change.  
Alya & Axel // Axel is figuring out this crawling thing! 
He gets stuck in this position. He can't quite figure out how to get around his feet! Haha! 
The girls have been using Axel's jumper to turn themselves into zombies. // Alya was so cute talking to Grandma on the phone.  
Axel took a page out of Lyla's book. He's a very mobile sleeper!  
My Anna and Elsa playing in their "houses!" // Those eyes get me every time! 
Alya falls asleep in the afternoon more often than I would like, but she looks so sweet!  
These are their angry faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment