Thursday, March 30, 2017

{2.6.17 - 2.12.17}

Axel is getting pretty good at sitting up! I still don't dare go too far, or walk away without putting a pillow behind him, but he is getting better! 
My little Lyla is such a silly girl! She has a habit that drives me crazy, so after I ask her to stop she sometimes does it "while I'm not looking" to tease me. She will even tell me, "I'll just do it when you leave."
The girls love their dress up clothes! Alya sure makes a pretty Sophia. // I have a Valentine Tic-Tac-Toe, and Lyla took each piece, one by one and told me "This is my savorite sing that I made!" And then asked me to take a picture of her with each of them.  
Sometimes I'm a fun mom and pull out the crafty stuff. Today the girls learned that pink and blue make purple, so we have purple St. Patrick's Day decorations, and I love it! 

Alya always wants to help with Axel. She's even willing to change his diapers...and has, once! 
Axel thought his ride in the hamper was so fun. // Home Depot has the best shopping carts! The girls get really excited to make a trip because they know they get to drive the cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment