Thursday, March 16, 2017

{1.30.17 - 2.5.17}


I realize Lyla's head is off of her pillow...but just barely, really. I'm thinking it's about time for bigger beds.  
I have so much love for this happy little boy! // I am pretty sure I have a picture of Lyla making this face.  
The girls love to paint! They can't pause long enough to look at the camera for a picture.  
We took the kids ice fishing! It was pretty cold but they all did awesome! 
Look how red Lyla's nose is! // Alya patiently (or not so patiently-this picture is deceiving) waiting for the fish to bite.  
We had to go hide out in the tent to keep warm. (Alya) 
 Alya may have fallen one or two times while we were out, so of course it was a huge ordeal for her to walk anywhere without help. (Lyla, too!) // My little man posing for me!
Beautiful Lyla with powdered donut lips. 
My sweet Axel even napped while we were out. I don't think the girls would have ever done that...even at 5 months old.  
He is just getting so big! // Little monster! 
My sweet Elsa (Alya). Napping. Right before dinner.  
The girls could paint all day every day if I let them. They always want to print pictures off the computer, but Axel sleeps in the same room as the printer, so I started drawing some of their pictures. I can't keep them all, so I took a picture. Now I don't feel as bad throwing them out! 
Alya and I played a little dress up. I think it might be fun for the girls to put my dress on every now and then! 
Mo's bone makes a pretty good unicorn horn. She was being King Sambra from My Little Pony. // Pretty little Lyla!

No comments:

Post a Comment