Thursday, March 30, 2017

{2.13.17 - 2.19.17}

I tried to make heart shaped bacon for our Valentine's dinner...but that didn't work. So then I tried heart shaped hole in ones...the cutout was a heart, but nothing else. So we ended up with a candlelit dinner...which was wonderful!
Alya's Valentine's hair. // I was picking up the house one night after the kids were in bed and I found this paper with Alya's name written all over it. I was SO impressed! The funny thing is, when I asked her the next day about it, the girls both told me that Lyla was the one who actually wrote it.
The girls reenacted a dance they learned from "My Little Pony"
"Clap your hooves and do a little shake!"
I think it's safe to say that Axel enjoys bell peppers!
When you have older sisters, sometimes you have to wear a purple bib. // Alya looks adorable in her dress up clothes. I just wish I could remember where she told me she was going! Wherever it is, she looks ready for it!
This is a video of Axel's first experience with a balloon! How cute!!!
I think the girls like the splash pad better when there's no water...but I guess we'll see this summer!
Their favorite part of making cookies. Which of course you have to do after you clean the oven!
Lyla was helping me sort through pictures to put on the blog and when we came to this one I told her how pretty she looked. She said, "I don't look bery dood in that one." I said "yes you do! You're smile is so pretty!" Then she said, "oh. Is that Alya!?" Haha! "Yeah, that's Alya. She has kind of a funny face in this picture, doesn't she?" "Yeah, she does."
I got a pretty good chuckle out of it!!
I'm so grateful that we have had some nice days. It's been SO good to get out of the house to play! The kids have had a lot of fun at the park already this year! And Axel had his first ride down the slide!

No comments:

Post a Comment