Tuesday, November 8, 2016

{10.31.16 - 11.6.16}

10.31 - HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 
This is how we go on walks. Axel in his car seat, Lyla in the seat next to him and Alya on the foot rest. 
My boy! 
Lyla snuck upstairs when she was supposed to be in bed - Matthew and I didn't hear her. I'm not sure how long she was there, but it must have been a while! // I came out of my bedroom one morning and found Lyla on the counter eating sunflower seeds. She looked cute, but wouldn't go back to sitting how I found her...this is the picture she would give me. 
He loved batting at and kicking the toys dangling over him. 
Lyla has been asking me to swaddle her. Alya wanted to hold her.  
I love cuddling my baby boy! 
I finished Axel's blessing pants and bowtie! I am so excited for him to wear them! So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment