Monday, November 7, 2016

{10.24.16 - 10.30.16}

This years buck! Not the one he was hoping for, but he's still pleased! I'm just glad he got one!
The girls love walking around in my heals. // Axel doesn't love tummy time. 

I finished their Halloween costumes! These little birdies can't sit still to save their lives! 
Alya & Baby Brother 
Alya & Lyla. They did not want to get their hands dirty this year, but they wanted to use the carving knives all by themselves. 
It was extremely difficult to get a good picture of them without it being blurry, because they can't stop moving! When I look at this picture I can totally hear what we are all saying, though:
Me: *for the twelfth time* "look at the camera and smile"
Lyla: "CHEESE"
Alya: "I AM!" she gets so annoyed with me!
2016 jack-o-lanterns
Left to right: Lyla, Mom, Alya, Dad, Axel

No comments:

Post a Comment