Thursday, November 17, 2016

{11.7.16 - 11.13.16}

Lyla has really taken an interest in writing and drawing these days. She tries so hard to hold her pen the right way, but can never remember how to pick it up. She is really good at making a finger gun (trying to make the shape of an "L") for me to help her!
In the picture above, you can see that she traced her name (I wrote in green, she wrote in purple) The picture that she is coloring in (staying in the lines so well!) is a ghost she drew, and to the left of the ghost you can see an "L" and "a" that she wrote all by herself!
This is a picture of Lyla's spider that she drew! I love all of the little legs and that smiley face!!! (complete with eyebrows!) She drew this all by herself, too!
Lyla - inherited her dad's ability to blink in pictures!
Alya - as much as I wish she would just let me take a cute picture of her, I think it's so funny that she doesn't!
My blue eyed boy being mauled by his sisters...always! // I love this picture of my kiddos!
We stayed the night in Saint George so Axel got to go swimming for the first time! He loved it!
Alya took off swimming all by herself! She was so brave and did so good! // Lyla wouldn't let go of anyone unless she was sitting on the side of the pool!
11.13.2016 Axel's blessing day! He looked so handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment