Tuesday, June 9, 2015

pic.a.day {6.1 - 6.7}

We are so happy that it's starting to warm up. The city has opened the splash pad, so we have spent some time at the park / splash pad. It's been a lot of fun!
Matthew and I had the opportunity to spend some time together on Thursday. Matthew had to pick up some plants for work in Idaho, so we asked my friend to babysit for us, and the two of us took a little road trip. It was pretty nice, I'm not gonna lie!
Then, my cousin got married on Saturday, so we made a trip up north and spent Friday and Saturday night at Matthew's sister's house. They watched the girls for us while we were at the wedding, then later that day, they watched the girls while Matthew and I visited the temple. It's been SO long since we've had a chance to go to the temple, and it was great to be there! I am so grateful that we have friends and family who are so willing to help Matthew and I.
Then on Sunday, our friends blessed their baby, so we went even farther north! It was a lot of fun to see our friends. I wish we could have visited longer, but it was good to see them for even a short amount of time. We then went to Matthew's mom and dad's and were able to visit with Matthew's grandma and grandpa - which was also way overdue!
It was a great weekend! I feel like summer is such a busy time, and I love it! I am so looking forward to this summer! I am so excited for our upcoming camping and fishing trips and family reunions.
Play dough is their favorite right now. They like to make snowmen best.
 Enjoying suckers in the shade on a hot day.
 My big girls! Lyla loves her play dough, and Alya thinks she's big enough to sit on the stool while she colors.
 Me and my girls. I love them more than words can say.
 Our buddy Gavin giving the girls a ride.
 "Who needs hands!?" If someone will hold it for them, or they can balance it somehow, they do not use their hands. Ever. It's always been this way.
Spending time with friends. (Alya and Lyla were WAY past nap time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment