Tuesday, June 2, 2015

pic.a.day {5.25 - 5.31}

Between Memorial Day and Matthew's birthday, I'd say we had a pretty good week! It was so good to spend some time as a family. It sure makes me excited for summer. I can't wait to spend more weekends camping, or fishing, or whatever it is we decide to do. It'll just be great to have something to look forward to on the weekends!

 These girls have the cutest smiles! I love capturing them! (Alya) // Dad and Lyla.
The girls get so excited about the idea of touching the fish, but they get so nervous! It's pretty funny. This picture pretty much explains their emotion. They stand as far away as they possibly can, but they want SO BADLY to touch it. And when the fish flops around, it scares the dickens out of them!
 Mountain climbers. Lyla // Alya.

 Dad's fishing buddy. She and Matthew were pretty much joined at the hip all night. // Alya enjoyed throwing - or rather setting - sticks in the water.
Dinner by the camp fire. I really LOVE this. It's so nice to be having fun away from home.
Daddy's girls. // Alya has always liked wearing "big" shoes. She did pretty good in my heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment