Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pic.A.Day {5.18 - 5.24}


I have not been great about taking daily pictures lately. But lets be honest...none of us really care that there is a picture documenting all of the - for lack of a better word - boring stuff we do everyday. We just want to see cute pictures of my cute girls! They are getting so big, I just can't even believe it. 
 
Alya is so funny! She is so happy right now and has been very adventurous. For example, at the park one day I caught her studying the giant rock, and before long, she was climbing. She made it all the way to the top without needing any help from me. Lyla saw and was obviously not far behind. My little girls think they are big girls, and they really need to stop!

This picture might very well be one of my favorites of Alya. This is what we call her "weird face." It pretty much sums her up perfectly.
She also started this little walk. The girls walked around the yard like this basically all afternoon. // This is a blanket I made for my little sisters' friends' baby. I LOVE this blanket and I was kind of sad to give it away!
The girls enjoyed their first shower this week. We have tried showers before, but this is the first time they had fun. They loved it so much I couldn't get them out!
 A girl and her dog. Lyla likes Mo so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment