Tuesday, July 11, 2023

{12.6.2021-12.12.2021}

Eli has been quite the helper this week! He loved climbing up the ladder to help Dad with the Christmas lights. // He also loves to help me make bread. 
He is obviously very clean when he helps me! Haha! I love his little foot prints all over the counter! His favorite thing when I make hamburger buns is to put the balls onto the cookie sheet and smash them down. 
He loved helping me paint the closet! I love having the closet painted! It looks so much better! I am loving these changes we are making in our house! 
I found the boys asleep together in Axel's bed. I love it when the sneak into each other's beds for some reason. // My little monkey boy! 
This is about as good as it got when I was trying to get a picture of the kids in front of our Christmas tree! Crazy kids! // We went to the kids' favorite restaurant tonight and were surprised to find that Santa and Mrs. Clause were there! 
Eli refused to get a picture with them, but that's okay! I learned when my girls were little that there is no point in forcing them to take a picture with Santa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment