Thursday, July 6, 2023

{11.29.2021-12.5.2021}

Matthew got his bear skull back this week! It's so big!!
We went to our town light parade with Aunt Patty and Kass and the boys! I usually don't enjoy going to things like this, because...you know...people. But it was so fun! I'm glad we went! 
I promise Eli is in this picutre...he's behind Alya's antlers (which were given out at the parade...how cute is that?!) 
And then after we saw Santa and Mrs. Clause and drank hot cocoa we got to watch the fireworks! There were a ton of people there, but we still had a great time! // At the Sorenson family Christmas party this year we played a game of Kahoot! and if I remember right...Jessica and Miss Lyla were the winners! 
Alya was given this puzzle for Christmas last year, and she finally got around to getting it done! I love that my kids love puzzles, and this was a pretty cute one!

No comments:

Post a Comment