Friday, April 22, 2022

{5.17.21 - 5.23.21}

I love Eli's morning hair! // Today he is Spiderman, a superhero and a triceratops! 
Some friends of mine invited me to go on a hike down in Capital Reef this week. We hiked about 7 miles and then rode bikes back to the truck. 
The hike was beautiful, but the bike ride kicked my butt! 
(Lisa, Ashley, Erica, and me!)
It was such a good day though! The sun felt amazing, it was so good to talk with friends and it was a good distraction for me. 
Being in nature truly is the best therapy, in my opinion! 
These kids can be pretty good therapy, too! // The sky looked like our moods this week. But it sure is beautiful. 



The boys looked so handsome for Crystal's funeral. // Leave it to Axel to have everyone laughing! 


Grandma and Grandpa will be serving a mission up at a scout camp this summer so we took a drive up to the property to take a look around. Everything is so green and pretty! The sky still seemed to reflect how we were all feeling this week. 
Feeding Mr. T with Grandpa!
This week has been a rough one. I'm so grateful for my family and the knowledge that I have that we can be together forever. We will sure miss Crystal but that knowledge brings me comfort. I love my kids so much and only hope that I am doing a good job for them. I hope that they too, will always have a knowledge and testimony of the gospel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment