Friday, November 5, 2021

{3.1.21 - 3.7.21}

I was sitting on one of our stools just chatting with Matthew when Eli showed up with his pillow and blanket, crawled up on my lap and made himself comfortable! // I made hamburger buns this week, and they were so good! I definitely want to make them again...hopefully I will make time for it! 
Axel wanted to go outside and play, but I think I was trying to get dinner ready, and Eli wasn't interested in going out there with him. So I got him all bundled up and helped him outside, then I looked out the window and saw this. He looked so sad until Matthew came home from work! They worked on a snowman together and it just made Axel's day! 
We added to his snowman the next day and made him a little snowman family! 


Joni and I went on a winter hike this week! It was so good to get out, be in the mountains, and best of all, just have a chance to visit with my sister for a while! 
Another ice fishing trip! 
I love this picture of these two so much!! // And this one of my handsome brown eyed boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment