Friday, November 5, 2021

{2.22.21 - 2.28.21}

Eli came down with this crazy rash this week. I don't know if he had a weird allergic reaction to the nail polish he begged me to paint on his nails, or if it was the Flinstone vitamin I gave him. Either way, I know now, that an oatmeal bath did nothing for him other than make his really mad! 
We took the kids fishing (look how puffy poor little Eli is!!!!) and we had a lot of fun. Eli even had fun, despite how he looks in the picture! I think it's time to take him to see a doctor, he is looking so swollen!
I love this big, toothy grin! // Axel's fish looks maybe like it's trying to pose for the picture, too!
This made me laugh so hard...Axel wanted a picture with all the fish and he could barely even hold onto them all! // I love this boy and his crazy personality! I took him to the doctor and he got put on a steroid for his rash. We still have no idea what caused the rash, but I am so glad it cleared up finally!
I love when the girls draw pictures for me! 
My Valentine lilly has bloomed! // We thought it was pretty funny that Alya had a Cindy Crawford crumb on her lip! 
How cute is that little hand resting on Dad's shoulder!? 
Alya's spring recital is coming up! This was kind of a preview they do with the other dance company in Gunnison. Again, it was so fun to watch her!  
Eli is loving the movie Mulan right now. The boys are almost always absentmindedly singing songs from the movie. I'm glad I caught this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment