Thursday, November 4, 2021

{11.30.20 - 12.6.20}

We took the kids down to the Henry Mountains to watch some deer. We, of course, saw a lot of them! We are still trying to perfect using one of my lenses on my camera, so we got a lot of pictures, but only a few that were actually in focus! 



Can you see both the bucks in this picture? 



(right picture) We stopped to see Mo on our way off the mountain. This was my first time seeing where Matthew buried him. I sure miss that dog and I am so glad I finally got to go see him.
Our little trip apparently wore this kid out! // The kids wrapped some birthday presents for me and I love that they wrote me a little note on my gifts. ("To Mom, frum Lyla, Alya, Axel, Eli, Dad. Wee love you. You are the best! You are the best, don't forgit. I hop you hav a grate day.")
I love having the lights on my tree! It's beautiful as is, but I can't wait to get the ornaments on! // Having kids who can help with things like this is amazing! Haha! Now maybe I will be able to get dinner on the table with enough time for them to help clean up before bedtime! 
This crazy, energetic, obnoxious dog looks so sweet when he's sleeping like this! 
I love this freshly bathed babe of mine! (And of course I had to include his big, beautiful brown eyes!)
The girls took over my camera one day. There were many pictures on my camera that were a complete blur of who knows what, but I came across this one and loved it! I love this picture of a picture Alya drew for me. 
Alya drew a picture of the cover of one of the girls' favorite books! I love it so much! 
Thanks Alya, for taking this picture! 
I got the best birthday surprise when Alya and I came home from ballet one night! Matthew put lights up on my house! I am so excited for these! 


No comments:

Post a Comment